- Tweet Posted: 10:20 AM May 22nd
Antharas Weapon Event Details Posted! ! https://t.co/OVfnblyRU9
- Tweet Posted: 03:44 PM May 20th
Server restarted. Magic damage should be fixed and beta test the antharas weapons. Details for Antharas event will be posted tomorrow.
- Tweet Posted: 09:18 PM May 19th
I’ve hopped into Discord Voice chat if anyone wants to discuss magic damage, anthers weapons or anything else!! https://t.co/F62m2r2PuD
- Tweet Posted: 01:40 PM May 18th
Vote on how you’d like to see mages be strengthened! https://t.co/Bxwh7ornJB #mageslivesmatter #lineage #l1 #dontnerfmebro #inzajwetrust
- Tweet Posted: 01:03 PM May 15th
Double GC rate this week only! Stock up on GC for the coming Antharas Event!
- Tweet Posted: 11:36 AM May 13th
Server restarted to fix the issues with stability this morning.
- Tweet Posted: 03:46 PM Apr 25th
Just restarted the server to fix the freezes that have been happening today. Also Bunny Queen No longer teleports!
- Tweet Posted: 05:09 PM Apr 22nd
Restart to fix Easter Bunny Queen and Sky Castle Sieges
- Tweet Posted: 03:19 PM Apr 19th
Patch Notes posted for the restart today: https://t.co/MFLKTnf3Ey
- Tweet Posted: 01:32 PM Apr 12th
Server restarted to improve Easter Event Settings and make Bunny Queen a bit easier to beat.
Legendary Antharas weapon event has started. These are the weapons that the Grand Prize Winner of the Spring/Summer donation event will get to choose from. The details of the Spring/Summer donation event will be posted later this month, but all donations starting from February 1st until the 31st of August count toward the drawing.
You can obtain these weapons by talking to Ives in Valhalla (-shop command in game) for 20 GC each. You can also obtain Dragon Enchant Scrolls which can be used to quickly level up and enchant the weapons.
From May 21st through August 31st
Event versions of the Legendary Antharas Weapons are obtainable from Ives in -shop
Event Weapons can be enchanted via Dragon Weapon Enchantment Scrolls
DWES apply to the currently equipped dragon weapon and have a chance to add +1 Level and/or +1 enchant or can fail and add nothing.
When event ends these dragon weapons will be greatly reduced and strength and no longer provide the dragon buff items until next event period, without the use of Antharas Essence potions.
- All weapons when equipped in "Event+" status (during event or with essence potion) will provide an item to cast Antharas' Blessing
- This buff adds +1000 Max HP and prevents Earth Bind from landing on you
Antharas' Spine Thrower - Crossbow
- This weapon is a 1 handed Earth Arrow shooting machine!
- Soul of Dragon buff can proc at level 30 which polymorphs your character into the ultimate bow morph
- This bow morph increases damage the farther away you are from the target.
Antharas' Tail Spike - Polearm
- An AOE killing machine!
- In zones that permit AOE this weapon does damage to multiple enemies and packs a good punch!
- The level 30 proc is very high damage for a pole arm
Antharas' Twin Slicers - Edo
- With +27 Str and +24 Dex at level 30 this weapon can slice through most challenges with a breeze
- A blend of Debuffs and damage procs make this weapon a good balance
- At level 20 it can proc Root which casts Earth Jail on the target
Antharas' Quill - Dagger
- The Crazy Debuff Machine that is the Quill can land all sorts of debuffs
- Can Silence at Level 30
- Can Paralyze at Level 15
- Cand Blind at level 10
- Can High Grade Poison at level 5
Antharas' Claw Axe - Blunt
- High damage, low crit rate brutal weapon.
- At level 30 it tops out with 200/200/+153 making it a very deadly weapon!
- It also adds 1275 Max HP at level 30 (not including the extra 1000 from Antharas Blessing!)
Antharas' Wand - Staff
- When equipped in Event+ mode, it will provide you with a spell item for Destruction. A souped up version of eruption that looks awesome!
- Due to its very high stats and having an extra spell, it does not come with other procs.
- Applys to currently equipped dragon weapon
- Has a chance to add +1 Soul Level to the equipped dragon weapon
- Has a chance to add +1 Enchantment Level to the equipped dragon weapon
- On fail it simply does nothing.
- Max enchant level is +20
- Max Soul Level is 30
- T5 Mage buff isn't effecting Destruction spell properly this will be fixed soon
- The Twin Slicers (edo) at Level 30 doesn't have high enough damage added to it making it too similar to the Quill a 1 handed weapon. It will have more damage added to it to ensure it compensates for the fact that it is 2 handed and prevents the use of a shield.
I've decided to strengthen mages either by re-coding the way debuffs are resisted or by tweaking the damage formula to increase the spell damages a bit while still maintaining the new way multipliers work. I may do both eventually, but I wanted to know from the players which they would prefer I focus on.
- My MAIN is a Mage, I vote for Debuffs being more useful
- My ALT is a Mage, I vote for Debuffs being more useful
- I'm NOT a Mage, I vote for Debuffs being more useful
- My MAIN is a Mage, I vote for higher damage
- My ALT is a Mage, I vote for higher damage
- I'm NOT a Mage, I vote for higher damage
- I don't care either way
Votes are public.
Changes To Easter Event
- Fixed Crafting for new Easter items
- Easter Bunny Queen now teleports to you if it gets stuck on a rock
- New set bonus for the main 5 bunny set items
- Chance to get Bunny King Ring was increased from 20% to 50% from the Queen
Changes for testing
- Added support for spawning training dummies based on any monster
- Adjusted the HP values of monsters in the Legendary Valakas Raid
- Pagan's Temple no longer requires a party to enter
The Easter Bunny Queen finally got tired of hearing the Bunny King complain about being beat over and over again and has came out of hiding to teach everyone a lesson!
Bunny type monsters are spawned across Talking Island. These monsters drop materials used to craft bunny items that can be upgraded into Loyalty bunny items. You can craft these items and upgrade them by talking to Frintezza's Seamstress in SKT or Aden
Easter Bunny Queen - The Queen of all Easter Bunnies, angry and ready to summon her babies to swarm you while she attacks you! This boss is not for lower level players and will require a decent size group of players to attack
A new 2017 Bunny Set with major stat enhances. Most set pieces are up +3 to all stats compared to the 2016 Set. Add that boost up for each piece and it gets to be quite a large number of stats above the previous year.
Loyalty Ring of the Bunny Queen  - New Ring that can be equipped with the previous bunny king rings at the same time! It can drop from the Bunny Queen or be crafted. This ring also adds a 10% reduction to incoming pvp damage.
Bunny Undies of Loyalty  - New Tshirt slot bunny item that decreases incoming damage for pvp by 20%
Golden Egg of Loyalty  - New Jewel for socketing into brooches. This jewel adds stats and boosts luck. It also increases Magic and Physical damage by 5%
Easter Loyalty Seal - 2017 - These are obtainable from Ives for 1 GC each. They are used to upgrade Bunny equipment into Loyalty Bunny Equipment.
It is also worth noting that the set bonus for these new bunny items is huge! Click on any of the above items to see the stat increases!
The egg hunt in -shop is re-enabled allowing you to search for eggs for great prizes! See the Bunny in game for more details!
Savior Beads were fixed and now allow deaths to happen if the delay between beads doesn't finish.
Savior Stones should now be viable as they do not have a delay like savior beads do.
Magic damage was boosted by a flat 10% to compensate for the loss of damage due to the change from exponential damage boosts to a more linear hybrid increase. More information will be posted about that when time permits.
The winners have been picked, announced and now they are posted. Click the link below to both see the winners and claim your prize.
If you are one of these winners make sure you are logged in on the site with the same account that your winning character is on. Then click the claim button next to your character's name.
Fill out the form and select your prizes if you had a choice of prizes.
For all Promotion Code prizes, your prize will be emailed out at a later date. This prize will be a code that will give you a limited edition item in game.
To see the winners and/or claim your prize, go here:
Valakas Wheel Details
A new wheel that costs gift coins to spin has been released. This wheel costs 1 Gift Coin or 1 Free Spin. Each section of the wheel has an equal random chance to be landed on. When you spin it you can land on one of 3 different types of sections.
Valakas Marks - These are the Valakas Shop currency. There are sections of the wheel that provide 50, 100, 150, 200 and 500 Valakas Marks.
Valakas Chest - These chests can be opened via the Valakas Chest game. There is only one section of the wheel that can provide 1 chest.
Valakas Attack - Landing on this panel will cause you to lose the spin as Valakas Attacks and takes your reward.
Valakas Chest Details
This is a new mini game where you can open the chests that you win in the Valakas Wheel. To play it you must select a character who has enough inventory space. When you click on a character portrait at the bottom it will show the name and the inventory spaces on the upper left portion of the game. Then just simply click on the chest to open it. This will allow you to win a wide variety of prizes, and the overall value of them are generally much higher than what can be obtained from previous Gift Coin wheels. Here is a preview of what you can win:
Valakas Shop Details
This is a new shop that has an inventory that swaps every hour and after people purchase a non persistant item. You can shop for these items using the Valakas Marks obtained from the new Valakas Wheel.
SXP Event: 2x
VIT Event: 3x