- Tweet Posted: 09:37 PM Nov 25th
The Black Friday Minigame has begun! Heroes of the Forest is live! Read how to play it and other details here: https://t.co/kQiufeyaMi
- Tweet Posted: 09:53 AM Nov 25th
Happy Thanksgiving! Patch notes for todays's restart and the new jewelry changes have been posted, give them a read… https://t.co/O9463YUodl
- Tweet Posted: 04:19 AM Nov 15th
The soul chart in the Library is now more helpful and a bit cleaner. I've merged the attack stats and defense stats… https://t.co/PzZJWKGNNL
Easter is once again on the brink of ruin! Tired of the tyranny of of the Bunny King and Queen, A Ultra Cool Bunny has rose up in the background rallying any bunny that will listen to it (Being pretty cool, it wasn’t hard to get a lot of bunnies!) to take over easter! They raided the stash of Easter eggs and sent them flying all over Talking Island.
Event DetailsYou are tasked with the goal of hunting the the bunnies of Talking Island and getting the eggs back! They can drop different colored Easter eggs that are worth different amounts of points. These points can be turned in by expanding the event menu on the right and choosing "Turn In Items". It will then consume all Easter Egg items (for this event) and reward you with points and items you have earned by accumulating those points. Additionally it will reward you randomly with buffs according to the eggs you turned in. These Buffs stack with each other and themselves, allowing you to increase the duration. Furthermore the buffs save when you log out and will restore themselves when you log back in.
Point Prize List
To view the prize list for the event you can click here: Easter Points Prize List
Easter Blessing Buffs
These buffs are obtained randomly when turning in easter items. They are saved when you logout and the timers stack when turning in. You can also get these buffs from using the Mystery Easter Candy (mentioned later in this post), however the candy will not increase your buff timer if over one hour, while the turn in bonus will.
Bunny Egg Blessing - Green: This buff adds +10 Battlegrounds PvP Defence
Bunny Egg Blessing - Blue: This buff adds +10 Battlegrounds PvP Damage
Bunny Egg Blessing - Red: This buff adds +1 Point for each Event Point item turned in
Bunny Egg Blessing - Purple: This buff adds +10 Battlegrounds PvP Base Damage
2022 Bunny Loyalty Gear
So every year, the Bunny gear is rolled out with fresher and newer versions. This year is no different! You can craft this gear using the Frintezza’s Seamstress npc located in SKT and Aden.You can craft the base bunny items using materials gained from hunting on Talking Island. These base items can then be used to craft or be upgraded to loyalty items, using Easter Loyalty Seal - 2022. You can get these seals during the event from Ives’ shop. Here are some major changes in the Loyalty Bunny items this year:
- All new loyalty gear (except the golden egg jewel) has 45 soul levels
- Levels 31- 45 give increased amounts of PEN/RES for each item
- Levels 31- 45 DO NOT require Limit Breaks to level up.
So acquiring this set would be helpful for pvp in the battlegrounds zones, which most of this event takes place in! Here is the list of Loyalty Items added this year, click on them for more details:
Passive boosts for Clock of Shadows - XR and Cloak of Protection - XR have been added
Passives for Evoker Belt - XR have been added
A new mini game is ready for release, something very different than previous mini games! Make sure you read the descriptions of all the features and how to play before starting!
To play Heroes of the Forest you need dice rolls to move across the board. Dice rolls move your current tile 1 square per dot on the dice. You can get dice rolls two different ways:
- Being logged into the game. Dice rolls are automatically delivered if you have a character logged into the server every hour. These max out at 5 rolls so make sure you use them frequently so that you can keep getting new ones.
- Making donations to help fund the server. Every donation starting in the month of November until the end of the mini game will receive 5 dice rolls per dollar donated. This is in addition to other donation thank you gifts like Gift Coins. Donations before the release of the mini game will result in a bonus dice roll per dollar donated as well! Thanks for your support!
Tiles are the squares that go around the board, each one contains a different prize card with a very wide range of possibilities. Reaching the final tile or beyond it will result in drawing a Board Complete Card.
There are 4 types of prize cards. Common, Rare and Legendary cards are obtained by landing on Tiles and represent the rarity of the prize landed on. The last type of card is the “board complete” card which is earned by circling the board fully, which resets the board.
Tile Card prizes can come from the entire prize pool and mostly are common useful prizes like Gem Dusts and Potions, but can be top end items too! The chance rolls for these prizes can be boosted using the boost bar at the bottom of the mini game. See that section for more information.
Board Complete Card prizes come from the Uncommon and above rarities in the prize pool. The chances for these can also be boosted by the boost bar using Finish Bonus upgrades.
The boost bar is a set of 5 buttons at the bottom of the mini game. Each one represents a feature that can be enabled or boosts that can be upgraded to help increase the chance at getting better prizes or making it easier to play the mini game. The buttons are as follows:
Auto Roll: Once enabled by using gift coins, it allows you to have the dice automatically roll until you run out of dice or until you disable it.
Prize Peek: One enabled you can toggle it to see what prizes are currently on your board’s tiles
Tile Bonus: Using gift coins you can boost the chance rolls used for determining prizes being loaded for the tiles cards on your boards. This will take effect on your next board after being updated and the cost goes up with each level. The maximum level of boost is level 10. The effects of this boost will last until the mini game is closed for the season.
Finish Bonus: Using gift coins you can boost the chance rolls used for determining the prizes for the board complete cards. This will take effect on your next board after being updated and the cost goes up with each level. The maximum level of boost is level 10. The effects of this boost will last until the mini game is closed for the season.
Donate: This is a shortcut button to make a donation so that you can get more dice rolls if you’re interested.
In addition to the boosts provided from the boost bar, you also gain a boost for each dice roll and each board completed. These are stacked providing more boosts the more you play.
Okay Enough Text walls, Lets play!
First and foremost I want to wish you all a happy Thanksgiving, even if you are not in the USA and/or don’t celebrate this holiday, I hope your day is great and filled with things to be thankful for. I wanted to express how thankful I am for each and every one of you who has played L1.5 and allowed me to continue working on this game for over 12 years. You guys are the best!
Jewelry System Overhaul
The jewelry system has been long overdue for a major overhaul and modernization. Many people have struggled to update their gems to level 5 over the years and the experience has been mixed, but ultimately rewarding. I tried very hard to take great care to not make these changes take away from that and most of the 20 wave 1 and 2 jewels were not weakened for levels 1 - 5. it has also been made much easier to upgrade gems to these levels now that the cap has expanded to level 10.
In addition to adding levels 6-10 for all wave 1 and wave 2 jewels I’ve made the system much simpler for wave 2 jewels. No longer will fragments have to litter your inventory and make things messy and difficult as these jewels are now both able to be obtained and updated through the same methods as wave 2 jewels. Vitality will no longer fill your inventory with these items as well. These jewel fragments will be phased out entirely in the future too. An npc will convert these fragments into gem dust with a coming update.
To upgrade a jewel to level 6 and above it requires Modern Gem Dust obtained by using solvent on level 5 gems as well as a few other ways like Pandora’s Mini Game and the coming Heroes of the Forest Mini Game.
More specific details on all of these changes are found below in the patch notes.
Jewelry Upgrade Changes
- Wave 2 jewels have been added to pandora’s upgrade menu allowing them to be updated with ancient and modern dusts rather than using the fragment system found in sky castle
- Jewels can now be updated to level 10 (previously was maxed out at level 5)
- All upgrades for levels 1 - 5 have been made much easier than before
- Solvents used on Jewels level 5-10 give random amounts of ancient and modern gem dust for use in upgrading the jewels.
- Ancient Gem Dust has an updated icon
- Jewelry Solvent has an updated icon
- Potent Jewelry Solvent has an updated icon
Changes to Jewel Passive Abilities
- Tanzanite has been repurposed to boost Resilience by % amounts
- Vanadinite has been repurposed to boost Penetration by % amounts
- Emerald’s stats were boosted for levels 1-3
- Opal’s levels have been rebalanced to make it expandable to level 10 and still be applicable.
- Pearl no longer decreases debuff chance as another jewel has this purpose. Levels rebalanced to suit this change.
- Obsidian stats have been rebalanced to support growth to level 10
- Garnet’s level 5 was rebalanced to support growth to level 10
- A bug was fixed with Amethyst and its stats were rebalanced to support growth to level 10
- Cat’s Eye’s luck boost has been rebalanced to support growth to level 10
- Cat’s Eye Adena boost at level 5 was rebalanced to support growth to level 10
- Sphalerite has had its INT boost adjusted for level 4 and level 5 to support growth to level 10
- Vital Stone’s vitality boosts have been adjusted to support growth to level 10
- Green Kyanite has had its DEX boost adjusted for level 4 and level 5 to support growth to level 10
- Apatite has had its STR boost adjusted for level 4 and level 5 to support growth to level 10
- Jewel Fragments no longer are given out in the vitality prize pool
- Ancient Gem Dust added to Vitality Rewards
- Modern Gem Dust added to Vitality Rewards
- Other Vitality Rewards were optimized to reduce inventory spam
- Soul levels for soul equipment now show an optimized view that is a bit cleaner and easier to read
- A totals row is also added for soul levels so you no longer have to add them up to see the level 50 stats
- Pandora’s Jewelry MiniGame has had an inventory update adding wave 2 jewels, modern gem dust and potent solvent
- All Wave 1 and Wave 2 jewels have their passive abilities showing in the library now
- The auto attack system has been reverted to use the old method so you no longer need to type “-autoattack”, doing so will actually switch it back to the new system, so don’t do it unless you prefer that attack type. Restarting the game client will also revert it back to the default as it doesn’t save the preference between plays.
- Heart Wheel mini game in My L1.5 has been disabled
- Fixed a bug with MMA Gloves and MMA Shorts that may have prevented their boost from working in certain situations
- “-bosscheck” will now display a message if no bosses are found
- Fixed a bug with private messages in My L1.5 in certain situations not being shown
- Many fencer skills are now in the game and working
- Fixed a bug to allow fencers equip weapons and armors
- Many buffs added to the list of ones saved on logout
- “-poly” command is fixed and allows polymorph without a scroll
- Summon spell was fixed
- Bug with curing burn charges fixed
New Deep Dive on Damage postedPvE damage deepdive was posted, you can read the flow of how damage is calculated by clicking [here](http://boards.l15server.com/t/damage-deep-dive-1-pve-physical-damage/1586).
The winners have been picked and now they are posted! Click the links below to both see the winners and claim your prize, if you won. Make sure you check and claim your prizes on both links!
If you are one of these winners make sure you are logged in on the site with the same account that your winning character is on. Then click the claim button next to your character’s name.
Fill out the form and select your prizes if you had a choice of prizes.
To see the winners and/or claim your prize, go here:
It’s hard to believe that it has been over 12 years since L1.5 started out, but here we are, still active, still adding new content and still having regular events!
Arena of the Almighty
This new event map was added to spice things up with 12 new bosses, a new key/door system, a new turn in material system and 24 new almighty XR grade boss armors!
Freshly escaped from the multiverse the 8 lesser forms of Zajako (Z) have come along with 4 Almighty Zajako forms. This arena is their base of operations and they are ready to fight!
- You can get to the event by using the command -warp z
- The entire map is a combat zone utilizing the new PvP system
- There are 4 inner arenas and 4 outer arenas
- The inner arenas each have their own bosses that spawn
- The outer arenas each have 2 bosses that spawn
- Arenas have 4 different difficulties marked by flags outside of their doors
- You use inner arena keys to open the inner doors for 30 minutes
- You use outer arena keys to open the outer doors
- Inner Arena keys drop from a new boss in the Ancient Vortex
- Outer Arena Keys drop from the monsters in the inner arena
- Event monsters and bosses drop gems that can be turned in to the matching gems located in the center of the new map
Gem Exchange System
Located at the entrance to the Arena of the Almighty are 4 large dimensional gems that you can interact with to turn in all of the gems you find hunting in the area. Depending on the quality of the gem you turn in, you will be guaranteed one base crafting material and then gain one additional random item from a reward pool depending on the type of gem. These are the gems that are obtainable during this event:
Prize pools are viewable in the library by looking at these items:
Time may not always be on my side, but its on your side with this Fundraising event! The Temporal event is back with chests spawning with the chance at awesome prizes. The funds raised by this event will help keep the server going and allow new content to be created for the game.
Temporal Donation Event
This is a donation event that stacks with the current Spring/Summer Donation event. Tickets are gained Starting April 1st and the prizes will be drawn the first week of July.
During the month of April you’ll receive 2 tickets (or chances to win) per dollar donated.
During the months of May & June you’ll receive 1 ticket (or chance to win) per dollar donated.
Increased GC Rate
The rate during the event period will be 25 gift coins per dollar donated! This can be increased up to 100% by donating larger amounts at the same time! The rate is increased at donations of $500, $1000, $2000 and $3000. Use the donation calculator to find out exactly how many gc you get for the donation you make!
Flip 2 Win is Back!
The favorited mini game where you flip cards to win prizes is back! This game allows you to see the potential prize pool for -YOUR- prize board before you flip the cards and attempt to win the biggest prizes! But play it safe because the cost for each flip continues to go up each card you flip!
Weekly Spawn Events
If the minimum donation amount is reached for a week, then that Saturday will have a special spawn event! Additionally if enough money is raised throughout the week there will be boss spawn waves to make this event even more exciting. Anyone who has been to one of these spawn events will tell you it is epic and a lot of fun.
Temporal FundRaiser Event
Temporal Chests spawn randomly when you kill monsters above level 65. These chests come in 7 different flavors each with different rates and goodies to win. There’s a catch though! You must have a key to open them! Each chest has its own type of key required to open it. You can get these keys through a variety of means. Temporal chests will also disappear 10 minutes after they appear, so you better open them quickly!
The doll system is planning to be revamped and remastered with a Greater Doll and Lesser Doll setup. All current dolls (except for a few exceptions like the Dragon Dolls) will be considered lesser dolls in this new system. The Greater Dolls will have a limit of one summoned at a time and have much stronger benefits. In this temporal event you can get 6 of the planned 20+ NEW Greater Dolls.
SXP Event: 1.5x
Free Death Event!
10Y Neck: Intelligence +10
10Y Ear: All Dmg +50%
10Y Ring: Intelligence +10